Note: Due to the high volume of events on campus, certain dates may be sold out well in advance of this required notice.
- Casual catering orders must be received 3 business days prior to your event
- All other catered services require 5 business days advance notice to guarantee specific details and timing
- A minimum order of $35.00 is required for a delivered service
All catering services require a guaranteed number of guests 3 business days prior to your event
Our service includes all the necessary disposable ware including paper plates, napkins, and cutlery.
An upgrade to china service is available for a charge of $3.00 per person. An additional staffing charge of $60.00 will apply to events where china service is required.
Cancellations must be received in writing before the above noted confirmation dates to avoid cancellation fees. Notification received after this deadline will result in a charge of up to 100% of the total catering.
(for external clients only, does not apply if payment is made by University Account Codes)
Note: We accept Queen`s University account codes, company cheques. Any payments for $15,000, or more, are to be paid by either a cheque or a Queen`s University account code.
- A 10% deposit of the estimated value of your order is required within 30 days of booking your event.
- A 50% deposit of the balance is due 60 days before the function.
- The balance is due upon receipt of your invoice.
- Food items are subject to 13% HST where applicable
- Alcoholic beverages are subject to 13% HST where applicable
- Taxes are subject to change due to revised provincial tax legislation
- Orders under a pre-tax amount of $100.00 are subject to a $20.00 delivery fee
- China and glassware are available to replace disposable wares at your catered event at a cost of $3.00 per person
- Linen for set up of food service stations (Buffet, beverage station) is included in menu pricing. Additonal linen is available at an additional cost
- Any staffed event menus are based on a 4 hour service from the time of scheduled guest arrival. If your event exceeds 4 hours service, an additional overtime staff charge will be billed at $25/hour per service person
- Events are billed and defined separate if in separate locations
- Delivery outside of regular business hours of 7:00 am - 4:00 pm are subject to an additional delivery cost
- Any lost or misplaced items are the responsibility of the client, and will be included on your invoice at the replacement cost
Dietary Preferences & Requirements.
have many delicious menu items that cater to individuals who are Vegan,
Vegetarian and Gluten Free, as well as Halal and Kosher.
We also have a great selection
of items that will satisfy those with specific food allergies.
The Quisine catering team is able to accommodate most dietary restrictions. We are happy to work with you to ensure that your menus and selections accommodate the guests attending.
At Quisine catering we label the top 12 common allergens identified by Health Canada including milk, eggs, soy, sesame, mustard, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, sulphites and gluten.
It is important to note that we are NOT an allergen free environment. Although we take precautions, the possibility of cross-contact with other foods does exist. Safe alternatives including direct consultation with our culinary team to arrange alternative menus, individual customized
plates, or outside pre-packaged food items can be made available.
To determine the best method to accommodate individual requirements, it is important to have the specific dietary restrictions listed for each person. Simply list each person and their particular dietary consideration through the order ‘request changes’. Our culinary team will review and reply.
Multiple considerations being accommodated together may limit or influence menu selections that can be provided. If you have questions or require any assistance with dietary
considerations please contact the catering office directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-533-6000 ext. 78785 or 78826.